[gta02-core] gta02-core-news

Álvaro Lopes alvieboy at alvie.com
Thu Sep 3 20:54:06 CEST 2009

Hi,

As you know, I am not a very good nor extensive writer, but I decided to create a blog to post weekly news about the project. Maybe this will attract those that
hate emails and reading through email lists, anyway, my idea is to have something like Corbet et. al. do on LWN.net: a pretty much summarized, quick to read,
easy to understand, change log of what is happening out there.

Blog lies here:

http://gta02-core-news.blogspot.com/

I'll start posting news this Friday. If anyone has ideas, suggestions, or wish to contribute in any way, you are (as always) very very welcomed.

Best,
Álvaro