[gta02-core] gta02-core prototypes: distribution and finances

Dave Ball openmoko at underhand.org
Wed Sep 9 01:07:10 CEST 2009

Flemming Richter wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 21:01, Dave Ball<openmoko at underhand.org> wrote:
>
>> Werner Almesberger wrote:
>>
>>> So, with those first two who'll take one for the team, we're down
>>> to 16 left. Hey, they're going fast ! ;-)
>>>

>> I'll take one, but might go for a second if the price ends up low in the
>> estimated range.  You can never have too many gadgets :-)
>>
>> 15...
>>

> I consider to order one.
> (I would like take a quick look at the final layout when/if
> I get time but first I need to figure out how to view it)
>
> 14

Great.

Layout's not done yet, but schematics are close to complete now - a few
ECN's and some review still needed.

Two options to review - KiCAD or the occasional PDF's Werner uploads.
To have a look through KiCAD, there is a great guide at [1]

Handy PDF's can be found at [2] (though a little out of date at the
moment), and I suspect there will be one for the layout too, eventually! :-)

Cheers,
Dave

[1] http://svn.openmoko.org/trunk/gta02-core/docs/GETTING-STARTED
[2] http://people.openmoko.org/werner/gta02-core.html