[gta02-core] gta02-core prototypes: distribution and finances

Kosa kosa at piradio.org
Fri Sep 11 21:52:08 CEST 2009

Werner Almesberger escribió:
> Álvaro Lopes wrote:
>> Unless we find some more sponsors. Can we ?
>
> If you have suitable contacts, please try. I know of some sponsors
> for this sort of projects, but they tend to move very little money.
>
> At the end of the day, I have to ask myself if, say, a few hundred
> USD would really make all that much of a difference, and if it would
> be worth spending several days on negotiations, writing "thank you"
> letters, and such, instead of working on technical issues.

Is it writing to ask for donations to the  commuunity list an option? I
think there are lots of folks who might want to fund this effort. Some
of us know nothing about HW development, so getting a prototype is not a
good idea, but we could give some money to help you getting yours.

I could wirte the thank you letter :)

Kosa

- Un mundo mejor es posible -