[gta02-core] gta02-core-news

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Sun Sep 13 21:00:06 CEST 2009

?lvaro Lopes wrote:
> Second edition out :)

Thanks !

> It has really been a quiet week...

There's been a bit more on IRC, mainly about footprints. I summarized
the key points in "Solder mask and other special pads".

I'll visit USP for a couple of days next week, to meet with Prof.
Marcelo Zuffo and Jon "Maddog" Hall. I hope we can tie up some loose
ends on that occasion.

In other news, I'm having a bit of offline activity these days to keep
me entertained, buying an apartment and moving soon (along with my
office and lab). Alas, this is about as far from one-click shopping
and drag-and-drop as things can go :-(

I'll address the finances in a separate mail.