[gta02-core] gta02-core-news

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Mon Sep 14 02:27:24 CEST 2009

?lvaro Lopes wrote:
> Now, that's some interesting piece of news. I'll try to meet you guys on
> IRC next week to discuss that.

Great ! I expect that my presence on IRC will be spotty most of next
week, so if I don't show up, just use mail.

I'll be traveling from very early Tuesday morning to Thursday evening,
with meetings at USP Tuesday and Wednesday. I may have a few hours on
Thursday to sneak in a visit to Telit while I'm in Sao Paulo, but
that's not decided yet.

I'll be back home in the evening of Thursday. I expect Monday and
Friday to be pretty much filled with travel preparations and
apartment-related things.