[gta02-core] gta02-core prototypes: distribution and finances

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Mon Sep 14 22:55:57 CEST 2009

Walter Brill wrote:
> some weeks ago I have offered 500 EuroDollars for gta02-core but didn't
> got any answer :-(
>
> <werner at almesberger.net>

Oh, I'm sorry :-( werner at almesberger.net is on an ancient machine
with poor spam filtering, so I use openmoko.org for almost everything
these days, and I can easily miss unexpected mails sent to the other
address.

Again, apologies. That must have come across as extremely rude :-(

If your offer is still valid, I would ask you for a little more
patience while we see if we can distribute such roles a bit more
evenly, and then decide on how to collect donations.

In any case, thanks a lot for your very generous offer !