[gta02-core] Modem schematic / RF help needed

Rask Ingemann Lambertsen ccc94453 at vip.cybercity.dk
Wed Sep 16 02:33:47 CEST 2009

On Mon, Sep 07, 2009 at 12:43:42PM +0100, Dave Ball wrote:
> Should the modem be powered from VBAT or VB_GSM?  I've just noticed that
> I had assumed the latter, but looking at U1750, VB_GSM is on the battery
> side of the switch, where VBAT is actually the switched supply.

   Can we rename the switched supply from VBAT to something like VBAT_GSM or
perhaps GSM_VBAT for consistency with the GSM_2V8 net? When looking at just
modem.sch, I think it too easily causes confusion to call it just VBAT. If
we include GSM in the name, it looks less like a connection straight to the
battery.

--
Rask Ingemann Lambertsen