[gta02-core] gta02-core-news

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Tue Sep 22 15:51:07 CEST 2009

?lvaro Lopes wrote:
> http://gta02-core-news.blogspot.com/

Great, thanks !

A few remarks:

- the project finances should look friendlier now that we'll have
  almost zero SMT cost. I haven't made a new estimate yet, though.

- what I find even more exciting about working with USP than the
  cost and time saving is that it's an academic environment, so
  people approach difficulties in a welcoming way.

In personal news, I'm moving to a new apartment this week (still in
Buenos Aires), so I'll be quite busy carting equipment around and
doing a gazillion of little administrative things. (The logistics
of making phones are ridiculously easy in comparison ;-)

Internet access may also be poor for a while.

> PS: might not make much sense to post here news about the blog, because
> I'm committed to post every week. So this will be the last announcement.

I actually find your mails useful both as reminders and as thread
starters, for posting comments :-)