[gta02-core] Kinda weekly update

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Wed Apr 21 00:16:14 CEST 2010

?lvaro Lopes wrote:
> http://gta02-core-news.blogspot.com/2010/04/kinda-weekly-news-for-april-20th-2010.html

Always a pleasure to see your updates. Thanks a lot !

There's actually quite a lot that happened since the last one :)

Regarding the cashier/treasurer role, Dave Ball is looking into the
possibility of setting up an LLC in the UK. I've also contacted SPI,
but haven't gotten a response yet.

There's a little bit of mission creep as well, since this is a good
opportunity to extend the scope to also include the processing of
the payments for the resulting devices we'll sell (at cost).

Before, my idea for handling this was something along the lines of
"dunno, we'll wing it as we go", which is of course know as the
approach that adds color to the lives of both Murphy and the
undertaker.

This week looks as if it'll be mainly fped week for me. I fixed a
number of bugs, including one that caused fped to write .fpd files
it would then refuse to read back. Next, I'll make a stab at
teaching fped the art of holemaking.