[gta02-core] how many gta02-core devices ?

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Mon Apr 26 08:45:30 CEST 2010

On Wednesday 21 April 2010 19:07:48 Werner Almesberger wrote:

> If you would actually be happy if something was omitted, please feel
> free to indicate this as well. However, it may not be possible to
> accommodate any individual wishes (besides simple ones, like "no
> battery"), nor would omitting something necessarily change the cost.

Btw maybe stupid idea: if we had 3 SD card slots, you could buy Wifi SD card,
Bluetooth SD card or GPS SD card. All of them should be possible to buy.

It has several advantages:

- the cost of the device with 3 SD slots will be lower
- if you dont need GPS/Wifi/Bluetooth then you just dont buy it
- you can you free SD slots for SD cards - which means lots of free space and
maybe very fast storage if stripping was used.
- SD cards can be easily replaced with better ones

What do you think?

Regards

Radek