[gta02-core] gta02-core Digest, Vol 8, Issue 4

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Wed Jan 13 14:03:18 CET 2010

Dnia 2010-01-13, śro o godzinie 12:21 +0000, Darío San Martín pisze:
> Hi all,
> my name is Dario San Martin, I have recently joined the community. I
> am available for helping with hardware related issues.
Hi Dario,
if you want to help, Werner wrote up GETTING-STARTED guide and similar
documents. All links are reachable in "Community" section of this CU:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Community_Updates/2009-12-09

P.S. When writing to ML, please compose new message instead of replying
to Digest. Or at least change the subject:

>         When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more
>         specific
>         than "Re: Contents of gta02-core digest..."
>

>         Today's Topics:
>
>           1. component update (Werner Almesberger)
>           2. Re: component update (Patryk Benderz)
>           3. Re: component update (Werner Almesberger)
[cut]

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521