[gta02-core] How to review the layout of gta02-core?

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Tue May 4 14:14:50 CEST 2010

Jianming.Liu wrote:
> According to the Getting-started, I use 'make brd', however, there is no
> layout but an board outline with

That's right. We haven't started on the layout yet. There are
still component issues to be sorted out before it makes sense
to begin with the layout. Perhaps the most troublesome component
is the audio jack, which has a great effect on the areas where
other things go. Details are here:
http://svn.openmoko.org/trunk/gta02-core/bom/research/jk4401

If you feel like reviewing things, there are lots of footprints
that still need looking at. Help with this would be greatly
appreciated !

Thanks,