Welcome

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Fri Apr 17 00:28:37 CEST 2009

Neil Brown wrote:
> It seems that the accelerometers are not powered during suspend - so
> the interrupt line is always low.
>
> Is there a reason that the accelerometers cannot be powered during
> suspend?

They accelerometers have their own regulator (in the PMU) so the
choice whether to power them during suspend doesn't depend on
anything else.

> Suppose we could get those bytes use by resume-from-suspend to be
> identical on the NAND and the NOR  - would that be sufficient, or
> would the noise on the line be likely to cause failed reads?

I have no idea if there might be transients if NOR/NAND are
swapped during accesses.

This also assumes that the NAND buffer (a small piece of RAM in the
CPU) does actually contain the correct content. If you powered down
and booted from NOR, that content is undefined. You could of course
wait until AUX is released, so that this RAM becomes accessible, and
then copy the desired data over. But what a mess ...

- Werner