Removing Glamo from GTA02 (Was: Welcome)

Sven Rebhan odinshorse at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 19 22:51:11 CEST 2009

Hello,

as I'm not a hardware guy, please bear with me if I'm talking nonsense here.
In my opinion we should first remove unused stuff from the GTA02 board
before talking about rearranging components, as we then know which
pins we can use. If I get it right we can remove:
  - 1 accelerometer
  - 1 amplifier from the sound pathway (Joerg talked about sound cleanups)

The second thing is we should make sure that the bass fix (large cap)
works. We should get at least one pin from the accel right?

Best regards and thanks for opening up the discussion!

Sven