more missing symbols!

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Sun Jun 7 21:04:03 CEST 2009

Rene Harder wrote:
> U7606        RF Switch for internal/external GPS antenna
>                    (if we get rid of the external antenna connector, I
> think we
>                    don't need this switch anymore)
> U7605        Current monitor for external  GPS antenna

Yup, they both disappear if we remove the external antenna.
The GPS circuit should get a lot simpler - we also don't need
the antenna power switch anymore.

> U7608        GPS chipset

Right !

> CON7601   Connector internal GPS Antenna module

Yup. I haven't looked, but there probably isn't one with two ground
contacts in the KiCad libraries.

> CON7602   Connector external GPS Antenna

> U7801        WLAN Module
> U4401        Logic Level Translator
> CON7801   WLAN antenna connector/switch
> U7802        Filter 2.4GHz

We'll may receive the whole WLAN module pre-assembled, so I don't
think we need symbols for its components right now. But we'll have
to revisit this question once more details are known.

> U4101        audio power amplifier

This one gets removed. The codec already contains one, we just have
to use it :-)

Thanks,
- Werner