and more Symbols

Rene Harder rehar at saweb.de
Mon Jun 8 03:26:43 CEST 2009

Werner Almesberger wrote:
> Rene Harder wrote:
>
>> Sorry, but we just need to keep things moving. :-D
>>

> ;-)
>

>> In my schematics they have the same part number WTE06016 but different
>> symbols, do you have a different schematic than i do?
>>

> Oh, I had looked them up in the BOM :) Interesting ... looked at
> them and they indeed appear identical. Here's a picture, BT on
> the left, WLAN on the right:
>
> http://people.openmoko.org/werner/antennas.jpg
>
> Sorry for the blur. Each is about 3 mm thick.

That's fine, I just wanted to see the shape of the trace and thanks a
lot for the pictures. I'm pretty sure that I've seen this design (maybe
similar) before but do not remember where. I'll dig a little bit more.

Anyway, If they are soldered to the top it shouldn't be a big deal to
find at least a replacement if needed.