gta02-core component drawings (was Re: GTA02-core)
werner at openmoko.org
Tue May 12 06:40:13 CEST 2009
Two small corrections to pcf50633-04-n3.lib:
- renamed DOWN1FN to DOWN2FB
- DOWN2* group was just a copy of DOWN1*
I had also given it the wrong name. Fixed this as well.
By the way, the component editor has a test for duplicate pins
(the icon is the checkmark next to "T"), which would have found
the DOWN2 copy & paste problem.
Then there's the issue of pin types. How about the following
- nRSTHC, nIRQ, become "Open coll"
- CLK32K becomes "Open coll". Also, I find the clock symbol
very confusing because it suggests an input. Maybe just make
- USBx and all the regulator xINx pins become "Power In"
- SYSx become "Power Out"
- BATx could be either, but if we make it "Power In", it's
compatible with both. (See eeschem -> Checkmark -> Options)
- xOUTx and DOWNLXx become "Power Out". Feedback, AUTOLXx,
LEDLX, etc. become "Passive"
- OSCI becomes "Input" and maybe also "Clock". OSCO becomes an
- not sure if we need to do something about REFC, VISA, VISC,
ACCSW, and NTCSW. "BiDi" shouldn't cause problems.
- I think CHGCUR should be an input.
- GPIOx, GPO, SHUTDOWN, KEEPACT, SCL, SDA, BATSNS, BATTEMP,
I find pin types generally a bit messy. So whatever we come up
with may need further adjustments in the future.
More information about the Gta03