expanded view of components

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Wed May 13 18:32:31 CEST 2009

I've written a little script that takes a library of circuit symbols and
attaches a text field with the pin type to each pin. This makes it easier
to review the pin types.

Since KiCad uses the component's name as a reference, the script also
renames the component by prepending an X.

The result can be seen here:

I've also checked in the corresponding project files under

The structure follows roughly the one of the GTA02 schematics but
there are several things that we should probably do differently.
I put CPU power on the PMU sheet just for convenience. It'll have
to move later.

- Werner