expanded view of components

Dave Ball openmoko at underhand.org
Thu May 14 03:25:54 CEST 2009

Werner Almesberger wrote:
> I've written a little script that takes a library of circuit symbols and
> attaches a text field with the pin type to each pin. This makes it easier
> to review the pin types.

This is really handy - Thanks Werner!

I've gone back over the CPU pintypes, and corrected a few in the
attached patch.

I realised that I made an implicit assumption about a large number of
pins that are type t8 or t12.  These are nearly identical bi-directional
pins, that seem to also be tri-state in output mode.  I've labeled all
those as BiDi - but would these be better as 3-state?

/CE & /WP don't seem to be in the table of i/o types I've been using
(table 1-2), but 'input' seemed right to me...

Dave