gta02-core vs. new case design

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Thu May 21 10:38:36 CEST 2009

If we can't change the plastics I think we must use exactly the same
components and positions so that everything fits nicely.
This brings me to a question if we already have a list of the part
numbers, specifications of such components as the buttons, LEDs, SIM
card holder, battery contacts, etc.
The only information I could find on a mailing list is about the LCD
connector:

	http://www.mail-archive.com/hardware@lists.openmoko.org/msg00956.html

Nikolaus