TODO list - any available?

Álvaro Lopes alvieboy at
Fri May 22 10:43:09 CEST 2009

Werner Almesberger wrote:
> Dave has done most of the large components. What's left are a bunch of
> smaller ones, e.g.,
> - U4901, U4902, U4903 (logic)

I'll give a try on these ones for a start. Then if they prove OK I'll move to more complex/large ones.

>> And is there any high-level diagram depicting what you're (we're)
>> trying to accomplish ?
> Something like this ?

I meant a top-level schematic diagram. But I see now that this is going to be quite similar to GTA02.

> Refreshing the LCM will cost memory bandwidth, but with the Glamo
> and the NOR absent, we can increase the speed of the memory bus to
> just make up for that.

Makes perfect sense. However higher speed = more power consumption. Any estimates on how much power it will draw ?