Some questions about conventions

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Fri May 22 22:25:38 CEST 2009

?lvaro Lopes wrote:
> In attach.

Looks cool ! How about pushing top and bottom out by 50 mil, moving
the symbol more towards the center, and perhaps making it a little
bigger, particularly the circle ? That should also make the inside
a bit less crowded.

Also, for perfectionism's sake, I'd give the 74AUP1G125 another 50
mil of clearance as well.

> Actually I do prefer to put component name outside and shift it a
> bit to the left, not sure if you agree though.

That's fine. You don't have much of a choice anyway. Besides, if
the name needs changing in the actual schematics, e.g., to include
the package type, the text will have to be moved around anyway.

Thanks,
- Werner