Symbol for SI1040X (U7610,U7609)

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Sat May 23 17:51:43 CEST 2009

?lvaro Lopes wrote:
> This one was quite fun to make :)

Nice ! :) It's in SVN.

Two suggestions for improvements:

- label also pin 2 with D2

- maybe put pin 2 on top, 3 below

- if I understand things correctly, confusingly named ON/OFF is
  really ON/nOFF, so you could add the "n". Since the label is
  text, we could also use an overbar (i.e., ON/~nOFF), but we'd
  lose it again when/if we can express out-of-the-way pin names
  directly in KiCad.

> Please review the pin types. Since this one is used for power,
> maybe having outputs as power out won't be such a bad idea.

And the input as Power In. Yes, why not. This seems to be indeed
mainly a power switch, not only in our use.

I've now updated the expanded view as well. I have yet to review
them properly. I'm also trying to get you checking access.

Thanks,
- Werner