Symbol for SI1040X (U7610,U7609)

Werner Almesberger werner at
Sat May 23 19:22:43 CEST 2009

?lvaro Lopes wrote:
> I could accept that if we had "Source of FET #1" :)

Why make it obvious if you can create a work of art whose true
meaning will be hotly debated for years ?

> Updated version in attach. I also changed "R2" and "R6" pins to
> passive, "S2" to power in and both "D2" to power out.

Wonderful, thanks a lot !

The spacing of the component name doesn't look too good in
but that's only because of my script that prepends an X.

By the way, if you use IRC, you may want to join the channel
#gta02-core on It's usually quicker to
discuss small issues there than by mail.

- Werner