Remaining symbols

Werner Almesberger werner at
Wed May 27 17:09:30 CEST 2009

Dave Ball wrote:
> Looks like a lot for me to catch up on next week!  Great to see you and
> Werner have made loads of progress :-)

It's good that you and Alvaro are working in shifts, or I would have
to do some of the reviews in my dreams :-)

By the way, this is a good time to join as a reviewer. Some components
still need their first review, and none have been reviewed by more than
one person:

Here are all symbols in one file:

Note that KiCad sometimes omitted pin numbers when printing (it's
actually the Plot function - Print generally has problems), so if
someone wants to look into this, that would be very welcome.

- Werner