New Symbols, X7602, X7601, U760, U7603, U7601

Rene Harder rehar at saweb.de
Thu May 28 07:41:35 CEST 2009

Hi all,

Finally,  I have some time now to join your project.

I better start from the bottom of the TODO list then Álvaro is quite
fast creating new symbols and we don't want to do everything twice ;-) .

So here are my first contribution for review:

X7602 (CC7V-T1A) - Crystal GPS  32.768kHz

something easy to get used to Kicad.

X7601 (IT3205BE) -  TCXO 23.104 MHz   DRAFT!!!!

I could not find any datasheet to this particular oscillator so i used
the symbol from the gta02 schematic. It seems that Rakon redesigned
their website recently and deleted all specs for the older models. I
think the closest one is the IT3200C series. However, I'm still
wondering if the pad design of the B series is similar to the C, E and M
models (6pins 2 or 3 NC, depending on package).

IT3200C-E:
http://www.rakon.com/Products/Public%20Documents/Specifications/IT3200C-E.pdf

U7602 (R3113D241A) - Low Voltage Detector

I have some doubts with the name of pin 2. The datasheet says VDD,
however in the gta02 schematics it is named IN. I would go for IN then
this is a voltage detector and pin2 will be the input where it detects
the threshold voltage.
What do you think, any ideas?
Datasheet: http://www.ricoh.com/LSI/product_power/vd/r3113d/r3113d-e.pdf

U7603 (B7840) - Low loss RF filter for GPS receivers

I'm not quite sure what fits best to the type of the pins so i left them
passive.  We might need to change them later on.

U7601 (ATR0610-PQQW) - GPS Low Noise Amplifier
So that's the last one for today.

BTW: I added some resources to the INFO file (see attachment)

Rene