New Symbols, X7602, X7601, U760, U7603, U7601

Álvaro Lopes alvieboy at alvie.com
Thu May 28 19:46:24 CEST 2009

Rene Harder wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Finally,  I have some time now to join your project.

:) Welcome to the team.

> I better start from the bottom of the TODO list then Álvaro is quite
> fast creating new symbols and we don't want to do everything twice ;-) .

I should post my on-going stuff here often. Will do so from now on, just to avoid duplicate effort.

> So here are my first contribution for review:

Excellent! I'll wait just for Werner to do first-pass review then I'll review them myself.

> I have some doubts with the name of pin 2. The datasheet says VDD,
> however in the gta02 schematics it is named IN. I would go for IN then
> this is a voltage detector and pin2 will be the input where it detects
> the threshold voltage.

Well, if we do put IN as "Input", then OUT should be "Output". This output is uses as a digital reset, so this should be better.

Thanks again for your work :)

Álvaro