New Symbols, X7602, X7601, U760, U7603, U7601

Werner Almesberger werner at
Fri May 29 01:11:15 CEST 2009

Rene Harder wrote:
> Finally,  I have some time now to join your project.

Welcome ! I've been trying to do the review today, but too many
other things got in the way, sorry. Just one quick comment:

>  # Vibrator (TA&MI P0408B-13-P2H)
> -P: vibrator
> +P: P0408B-13-P2H

The idea here is that we keep the symbols and their name generic,
so it should be "vibrator". The logic in this database (INFO) is
admittedly a bit contorted, because a data sheet is often more
specific. I'll have to think a bit more about how to structure it
more cleanly.

> +D: #only some specs

Great ! This is the best public information we have so far.

- Werner