recent KiCad vs. libboost

Rene Harder rehar at saweb.de
Fri May 29 06:09:16 CEST 2009

Are all you patches based on svn?

Yesterday, I used the 2009.02.16 release and had trouble to merge them.
Most of them worked pretty fine with slight modification except the
eeschema-plot....patch, some variables were not defined and I couldn't
find where they are defined. I might need to switch to the svn version.

In general I'm a little bit careful using developer versions in
production. I really don't like to waste time only because a program is
unstable or fezzes and hours of work will be lost.

Rene