2.5mm to 3.5mm stereo jack

Erland Lewin erland at lewin.nu
Thu Apr 24 09:30:05 CEST 2008

I'm just guessing here, but I think the 2.5 mm jack/plug has 4 rings, for
stereo audio + microphone. If you wanted to add a standard 3.5 mm stereo
jack, you'd probably have to lose the microphone. Do you really want that?

Computer headsets often have two plugs, one for microphone, and one for
audio.

/Erland