USB-debug // FTDI FT2232D -- need more specs for particular hw design

Joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Tue Apr 29 17:02:36 CEST 2008

Werner Almesberger schrieb:
> Joerg Reisenweber wrote:
>> R- great: the connectors' pin numbers don't correspond on GTA02 &
>> debugboard. Probably that's the way it is, but... :-S
>
> The connectors are quite different. Have you seen a debug board setup
> yet ? The FPC that connects Neo and debug board has a Y-pattern.

Right.
Just managed to look at a debug board first time of my life this
afternoon, just too much to do the days before :-o
So there's much left to learn the next days and weeks and...

The way the connectors and the cable are built, it's probably absolutely
correct the one starts counting pins upward, while the other starts at
high numbers counting downward, anyway. Just can't be done any other way
-  the form of the cable only another point that won't help make it any
better. Ah nevermind, just SCNR to mention it. ;-)

/j