New GSM-Modem (MC75i) - was "Weekly Engineering News 32/2008"

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at openmoko.com
Wed Aug 13 04:43:37 CEST 2008

Patryk & Thomas,
We are in the process of opening up our lab activities, called
MokoForesight. Homepage is at
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/MokoForesight
There is a Chip Scouting section on that page and if you add chips or
modules to it we will try to take a look see whether we can use them
in upcoming products.
We are most interested in chips or modules that are as open as
possible. Fully documented, etc.
MokoForesight people are subscribed to hardware at lists.openmoko.org
Best Regards,
Wolfgang