GTA04 Block V4

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Wed Aug 13 06:18:04 CEST 2008

Wolfgang Spraul wrote:
> should we change your job title to 'novelist' :-)

I recently discovered the TV series "Air crash investigations".
Perhaps that had some inspiring effect on my writing about the
best laid plans of engineers and mice going awry ;)

> I think many people like the idea of the second ARM core.

Great !

> If you have any chips in mind, can you add them to the 'Chip Scouting'
> section of MokoForesight?
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/MokoForesight

I've added the STM32F103, which looks like the most promising candidate
at the moment. ST have other similar (and older) MPU families, but at a
quick glance, they don't seem to offer any overwhelming advantage over
the (quite new) STM32.

- Werner