Openmoko Bug #1542: gps does not get fix

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sat Aug 16 08:08:41 CEST 2008

#1542: gps does not get fix
    Reporter:  emdete                    |        Owner:  hardware
        Type:  defect                    |       Status:  new
Reproducible:                            |     Blocking:

Comment(by andy):

 Dah the coffee just sank in, this will be on s3c24xx SDIO port for GTA01,
 I don't know its behaviour for SD_CLK issue at all.  But, if it does run
 SD_CLK all the time, it should be possible to turn it off unless we
 actually perform a transfer as we did on the Glamo driver.

Ticket URL: <> <>
openmoko trac