UCLK

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Thu Aug 28 22:30:30 CEST 2008

Joerg Reisenweber wrote:
> Ah, and btw: does anybody have a decent set of bookmarks/pointers/quotes to
> S3C2442 datasheet sections needed to facilitate my duty to validate this ECN?

I think we need a more specific question :-)

I.e., it's a connection between pads that are currently unconnected,
they both can be disabled if it turns our they cannot be used, and
the only thing between them is another pad that is usually disabled,
So what additional validation do you need ?

If sending UCLK to from CLKOUT1 to UEXTCLK should end up exciting
CLKOUT0 and causing some obscure interference, we probably won't
find out in any theoretical study anyway.

- Werner