Bug #1024 related power measurement of the GSM modem

Stefan Schmidt stefan at openmoko.org
Mon Dec 1 23:04:42 CET 2008

Hello.

(A bit late here, sorry)

On Fri, 2008-11-28 at 17:39, Dieter Spaar wrote:

> as a background for the reason of this (very simple)
> power measurement: I wanted to find out if the "Deep Sleep"
> mode of the GSM modem can be somehow detected from the
> outside.

To follow up on the #1024 traces. I fear you are still not able to reproduce the
re-camping?

I still have the option open to have PCO2 disconnected and try to get some
traces once the phone starts to show the bug.

I'm pretty busy with FSO tasks, so I can not spend to much time on this, but I
would give this test a go if you think it will give you more hints.

regards
Stefan Schmidt