#1024 follow up

Stefan Schmidt stefan at openmoko.org
Mon Dec 15 14:47:23 CET 2008

Hello.

Just to let people know that we are still trying to figure more informations
about it.

I did some traces with a test tool called PCO2. Sadly we are not allowed to
distribute it so we have to do this tests. It's a windows tool and runs fine
unde wine. At least as long as you have a 32bit linux system.

To the traces. I did some and gave them to Dieter our GSM firmware expert. The
problem is that I seem not able to reproduce the #1024 with PCO2 running.

One reason may be, not verified yet, that the GSM does not enter the sleep mode
while sending informations to PCO2.

That is where we stuck atm. The send logs look fine and we need to find a way
getting more informations what happens in the firmware while still being able to
reproduce it.

regards
Stefan Schmidt