Fwd: No more optimization team

Joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Mon Dec 15 17:42:25 CET 2008

Thanks for the report! Helps a lot.

reselecting cells isn't an error or unusual behaviour. In fact that's what the
phone is supposed to do, as long as it's two BTS with same signal-level, and
the phone doesn't *transmit* every time to re-associate to the network

Please see Wolfgang's mail about NDA. Cable probably needs another pinout for
the 2.5mm jack, if anything.