Openmoko Bug #1542: gps does not get fix

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Jul 7 12:16:27 CEST 2008

#1542: gps does not get fix
 Reporter:  emdete    |       Owner:  hardware at
     Type:  defect    |      Status:  new
Component:  hardware  |     Version:
 Severity:  blocker   |    Keywords:
 Blocking:            |   Blockedby:
 neo's gps does not get a fix without external antenna. pluging in an
 external antenna the neo gets a fix quick.

 my gta01 had this problem. my prototyp #47 doesn't have it. many mp-gta02
 owner report this problem now with their mp-gta02, my mp-gta02 has to be

Ticket URL: <> <>
openmoko trac