Openmoko Bug #1542: gps does not get fix

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Wed Jul 9 12:56:12 CEST 2008

#1542: gps does not get fix
 Reporter:  emdete    |        Owner:  hardware at
     Type:  defect    |       Status:  new
Blockedby:            |

Comment(by edistar):

 I can confirm this, too.
 Only twice did I get a fix - after a ridiculously long time.. 2h and 1h is
 just much too long. The other times I tried I didn't get any fix at all.
 While looking at the signal strength in openmoko-agpsui it seems to me
 that it is to weak to get a fix mostly(hanging around 155dbm). I tested
 outside, on a hill, in the fields and in woods. My other gps device gets a
 fix in <40sec. So it can't be the surroundings.

Ticket URL: <> <>
openmoko trac