GSM external antenna adapter

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sat Jul 26 15:47:07 CEST 2008

I'm trying to find the specification for the gsm(not the gps!) external
antenna adapter.

I know the connector on the board is the same as used on the Motorola
Razr.  But FR has a deep well the mate has to reach through to plug in,
almost 1/4 of an inch.

I searched on the Wilson adapter list which doesn't have a listing for
the OpenMoko.

http://www.wpsantennas.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=4

Has anybody successfully connected to the gsm connector, without
completely disassembling the phone?

Does OpenMoko have a connector recommendation?  It would  be in teh
spirit of Open source to publish that specification i would think.

Scott