SDIO multiplexing

Philippe Guillebert phyce at rez-gif.supelec.fr
Thu May 1 19:54:45 CEST 2008

Sören Apel wrote:
> Personally I'm all for knocking the glamo off the PCB, so I'd really
> love to see this happen before mass production, even if it delays matters.

Come on, let's get realistic : GTA02 is just around the corner, it seems
obvious there won't be any changes in the design !

I agree with you, glamo seems to suck ; but it's not doing any harm
either on the GTA02 design. It won't be the fully featured graphic chip
we hoped (lack of drivers and possibly, bandwidth), but it seems to be
doing well for basic graphics.

About that : hardware MPEG decoding feature is, on paper, nice ; is
there any chance this gets implemented (not with glamo, of course) in
future releases ?

--
Phyce