Y-cable reinvented - for USB-OTG

Flemming Richter Mikkelsen quatrox at gmail.com
Mon May 5 21:06:07 CEST 2008

Arrrg... I managed to repeat the reply-to-sender-instead-of-the-list mistake
I am sorry for that jOERG

On 5/5/08, joerg at openmoko.org <joerg at openmoko.org> wrote:
> Sure there should be some OVP (same on Vusb). But that's another story, that
> needs a *little* rework for the whole device.
> Very little costs (like your R), just somebody has to care about it. I'll keep
> an eye on this for the future. Thanks for the feedback!
> /jOERG

You are welcome:)

I know the current limiter (not OVP) is not directly related to this, but
I just wanted to point it out.

I really like the Y-cable (much better than multiple USB sockets) so
I hope your GPIO solution solves the problems with the OTG specs.

Please don't send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.

Join the FSF as an Associate Member at:

Free your mind - Open(moko) your phone