Y-cable reinvented - for USB-OTG

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Mon May 19 00:10:24 CEST 2008

Brad Midgley wrote:

> strangely, even though I'm using the custom usb cable that ostensibly
> has the resistor in it, the neo doesn't switch to fastcharge without
> tinkering.

What cable do you refer to? The only assembly I know of with the
resistor is the charger that ships with Freerunner, and the cable is
permanently part of the charger assembly. Is this the cable to which you
refer?

Of course, it's possible that the software that is supposed to detect
the resistor isn't installed or is malfunctioning.

Michael