Neo1973 WM8753/Alsa Configuration

Joerg Reisenweber joerg at
Wed Oct 1 17:13:37 CEST 2008

Am Mi  1. Oktober 2008 schrieb Mark Brown:
> The controls for the WM8753 itself are all defined in
> sound/soc/codecs/wm8753.c in the kernel source - they're all done with
> macros which map them into register fields in the codec.

I tried to find name of a registers this way, but this code is so nested and
cryptic and poorly commented, I really didn't success to understand the logic
behind the data structures and defines.

@Kyle: you could try to learn from a diff between the two state files (plus
maybe a third one, for reference to distinguish the specific controls to set
for a particular state)