Bug #1024 (oscillating re-camping), the story goes on...

Timo Juhani Lindfors timo.lindfors at iki.fi
Wed Apr 1 18:14:22 CEST 2009

Dieter Spaar <spaar at openmoko.org> writes:
> Sorry, no, there seems to be something wrong. PCO2 is not needed to

To be able to use USB I need to use the supplied 8 MHz oscillator of
the AVR board. According to atmel tables this does means that if I
configure USART for 115200 the baud rate error is -3,5 % (too
slow). This probably explains why I only got garbage data.

I started to capture the data by simply polling the input pin in a
tight loop (bit banging) and managed to decode

Any idea what those \x02's, \x11's and \x00's are for? Just decoding errors?

The raw data is at
is a quick'n'dirty decoder.

best regards,
Timo Lindfors