External Wifi Antenna

Thomas Sanladerer thomas.sanladerer at yahoo.de
Fri Apr 17 01:33:29 CEST 2009

There acually is a standard connector inside the case. If you looks at
the neo's pcb from the back, it's on the bottom left. It uses a standard
connector that's also used e.g. inside the nintendo ds and other
wireless equipement.
I guess it would be no problem to just drill a hole into the case and
fit some kind of adaptor to, say, sma.
Be very careful with the neo's connector though, as this kind of jack is
made for less than 10 pluggings.
If someone knows the exact name of the neos connector you could just get
some of those from your local electronics supplier and make an adaptor
yourself.

Happy hacking,
Thomas Sanladerer