External Wifi Antenna

Thomas Sanladerer thomas.sanladerer at yahoo.de
Fri Apr 17 02:14:12 CEST 2009

See: http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/9381/dsc00065r.jpg
Same side as your pic. The area marked in red is the Wlan module,
resting atop of a shield can. The connector i was talking about is
marked in green.
Just below it is the GSM connector, which is accessible through the
inner case of the neo.
The one you meant is indeed where the internal GPS antenna is connected.