Bluetooth headset routed over USB on Freerunner: why we need it and what problems i faced

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Tue Feb 24 05:28:18 CET 2009

Joerg Reisenweber wrote:
> Any document about details of actual FW used inside BT module would help a
> lot.

Well, you now where we keep our documents :-) So if it's not there,
we don't have it.

> Also asking manufacturer of module rsp chip might be worth a try.

We can do this. Paul, could you please prepare the questions you
want to ask ? This will first go to the module vendor (Delta),
who then may or may not have to pass them on to CSR. So please keep
them short and precise.

Thanks,
- Werner