Bluetooth headset routed over USB on Freerunner: why we need it and what problems i faced

Paul Fertser fercerpav at
Tue Feb 24 08:52:08 CET 2009

Werner Almesberger <werner at> writes:
>> Also asking manufacturer of module rsp chip might be worth a try.
> We can do this. Paul, could you please prepare the questions you
> want to ask ? This will first go to the module vendor (Delta),
> who then may or may not have to pass them on to CSR. So please keep
> them short and precise.

Hm, i thought about one more thing we might want to try before asking
the vendor. I know that SCO over PCM does work but i didn't actually
try it with my headset (mostly because the routing diagram wasn't
ready by that time). So i can also have some rare compatibility issue
between my earpiece and the CSR BT adapter.

Anyway i imagine the correct question to be something like this:
"Please provide us with the information on all proprietary commands
and settings (ps keys) that affect SCO routing via both HCI and PCM."

Be free, use free ( software!
mailto:fercerpav at